Wednesday, June 12, 2019

What is a good color indicator for showing upcoming dates?


I have a web page that shows a list of due dates. i have it in a table like this:



mockup


download bmml source – Wireframes created with Balsamiq Mockups\


I am making dates that are in the past (meaning "overdue") red color and bold. I also want to highlight "upcoming" date (within the next 30 days) and wanted to see what color would be good to represent that?


Red seem clear that there is an urgent issue to highlight but its less clear to me what the right visual is for highlighting an upcoming date (i could add a legend to be explicit I guess)




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...