Thursday, June 13, 2019

Open a Photoshop document layer in a new File quickly?



My First Question here,


I have a lot of PSD's to work on in which my main job is to:



  1. Copy a layer/layers

  2. Make a new Document

  3. place/drag them into the new document

  4. Trim the image to size

  5. Save as a PNG File

  6. Then reduce their sizes to half and re-save



Then, I have to make a hell lot of images so all this is very time consuming..


I want to create a shortcut.


Is there any way, if I select on some layers or a layer, a shortcut to automatically open that layer in a separate document?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...