Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Need directions regarding the learning process I should follow for learning Photoshop


I am starting out as a freelance website developer so I need to improve my graphics drawing skill. Up till now I'm using an open source tool GIMP to create the concepts and mock ups of the websites I design.I know that Photoshop is the Industry standard(at least as far as I know).


So,what books can help me in learning some advanced Photoshop techniques used frequently in web designing.Also I want to learn how to draw cartoon characters like this.I know it is a matter of creativity but still there must be some techniques which I can learn.Please express your views.


Just for the record, I'm basically a web developer so my graphics drawing capabilities are very limited(but I want to improve that).




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...