Wednesday, October 16, 2019

adobe photoshop - How can I create a double helix?


I want to create intersected curved line like this enter image description here


, I use Pen Tool but can not get the same as this , and searched a lot for already built through google , but all I got were curve lines not like this, any tutorial or any idea?



Answer



There are a lot of ways of doing it but the first tool or idea that came into my mind is using the pen tool.


![First, you have to grab your pen tool and draw the one shape like this (apparently I suck with the pen tool as well so you might wanna tweak yours a bit more).Create a new layer then fill this with any color. Then add your gradient to it. Select your layer then duplicate, grab your marquee tool then right click>flip horizontal. Lastly, merge your duplicate and your first layer, and tweak it till you get your desired curves. You might wanna duplicate this again to make a DNA effect (duplicate>flip vertical). I hope this helps!1


enter image description here




3: enter image description here


4: enter image description here


5: enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...