Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Which tool/workflow to design personalized maps?


I would like to design maps that include a mix of current cities, historical cities, natural landmarks, roads (current and old). These maps need to be accurate, but I would like to be able to customize them in what I include in them, the labels, orientation etc.. The possibility to change the type of projection (Mercator, Winkel-Tripel..) would be a plus.


I have no experience in graphic design and like to do this to inspire me for my travels. Also, I'd like if possible to use free tools, and don't mind spending time to learn how to use them.


Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...