Wednesday, October 23, 2019

design patterns - ICS style guide - Is there a standard icon to indicate drag and drop in a list view?


I searched here but didn't see an answer. I've gone through the new ICS Android design guidelines but did not see a standard icon or recommended icon for drag and drop in list views.


Is there one? Or is it still up to each developer? I found this link which gave a few different examples but none actually referenced ICS style. http://www.androidpatterns.com/uap_pattern/sort-drag-drop


Basically I have a list view that allows reordering of the items however I'm not sure what is considered best practice to alert the users that this functionality exists




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...