Sunday, July 17, 2016

layers - Is it possible to export a layered PNG file from Photoshop to Paint.net?



I do not have Photoshop installed on my own local machine unfortunately, but would like to know if Photoshop can export an image file to a PNG and retain the separate layers for a different program such as Paint.net?



Answer



Like marcusdoesstuff says, one option would be to save out your file in a TIFF.


Another option would be to save it in a PSD format and use a plugin to open the PSD in Paint.NET. One is available here, although I can't speak to how well it works as I do not have Paint.NET to test it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...