Sunday, July 10, 2016

Struggling to writing in English


I always struggle to write my ideas in English. Structuring my work/idea when it comes to writing leaves me blank.


Even when I'm very clear about what I want to write, I will still struggle with putting it on a paper. I'm more comfortable when it comes to speak in English and people have mentioned that I have a good command over the language.


I consider at intermediate level.


Is there any online/offline course, book or anything else available? Any technique to follow?


Your help on this will be much appreciated. I want to learn asap as this is affecting my professional life.


Thanks BB



Answer




You are facing a normal "writer's block". https://www.google.com/search?q=writer%27s+block


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...