Thursday, July 14, 2016

vector - Adobe Illustrator: How to create a clipping mask


I have this logo I am working on. I have 2 questions:


1) I have a white circle behind the 4. I'd like to use that circle as a clipping mask for the 4 so that the 4 fits perfectly within that white circle. How can I do this?


2) After that, if I wanted to paint the 5 areas in white (between blue and green) each a different color, how can I isolate those areas to paint?



Thanks!


enter image description here



Answer



For a clipping mask, grab the circle and bring it to the front, select it and the 4, right click and choose create clipping mask.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...