Wednesday, March 21, 2018

adobe photoshop - How do you create this concentric Circle pattern?


I came across this really cool concentric texture created on this image and wanted to recreate it. I have tried creating a brush preset to get this effect but that does not come out anywhere near as fine. Someone please help. How do I create this concentric circle pattern effect on the gradient?


enter image description here




Answer



You can use the Polar Grid Tool in Adobe Illustrator to easily create this then copy/paste it to Photoshop. I don't think Photoshop has any direct, simple way of creating concentric circles.


enter image description here


Tap/hold the arrow keys as you drag to add rings (up/down arrows) or radius dividers (left/right arrows).



In Photoshop, you would have to do a lot of duplicating and resizing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...