Friday, March 30, 2018

branding - Is company permission necessary for changing the color of a logo?


I am designing a series of landing pages for a company I work. There are a number of other company's logos included and the design would look much better if the logos were grayed out. From looking at each company's brand guidelines, I see that most allow for this apart from a few, but my managers insist that company permission is necessary for this.


Is this true?



If not, what's the best way to argue for this?


i.e. the argument that this is a fairly common practice doesn't seem to stick




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...