Sunday, March 18, 2018

adobe photoshop - How to create doodles/sketches similar to those on Dropbox home page?



I am new in design, and recently I have been given a task where I have to create images like the ones present on dropbox.com home page.


enter image description here


I am not sure what is the correct way of creating those images.I suppose they are called doodles.


Can they be created using Photoshop/Illustrator or will I have to use the method where I sketch the image on paper, scan it and then edit in Photoshop? If there is a way of creating the images other than that, then please let me know. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...