Friday, March 30, 2018

Illustrator different color stroke


Is it possible to paint only inside a stroke on illustrator? what i actually want to do is paint the same stroke with different colors in diferent segments of it but i can't do it...


Also... I've seen some tutorials that include editing a gradient but that would be very complicated and so would be to make a new stroke over this one, I just hope theres an easyer way XD


Edit per comment:


thats cool but not really what im looking for, what i want is lets say my stroke has the shape of a burger i want part of i to be bread color and part of it to be meat color... not one stroke over the other... i want something like this, imagine the jelly worm is my stroke:


enter image description here





No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...