Saturday, July 14, 2018

adobe photoshop - Annoying lines ruining the image


Image Lines Struggle I was planning to do a 1920x1080 wallpaper from my favourite musician's cover. Everything was going good so far until I used correction brush which totally ruined my whole work. There are pixelated lines (how do I call these?!) everywhere! They're everywhere, it's very visible when zooming. Using Content-Aware Fill did nothing about it. I beg for help. Sorry if I did something wrong writing this post, i'm a beginner.



Answer



From your comments, it would appear that you have used the Healing Brush tool. It's not really effective for that kind of work. It's better for removing small blemishes like spots.


Use the Clone Stamp Tool instead. Use Ctrl/Cmd+click to select the clone source, then paint over the seam. Select different clone sources to make it look more random.


See this example


enter image description here



Note: if the images are on separate layers you will also need to select the option to sample "all layers" in the tool options along the top.


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...