Saturday, July 14, 2018

export - Only exporting one artboard in Photoshop


I started using artboards in Photoshop, they are great for making banner sets. However, I've just had to change something in only 1 of my banners.


If I use 'File > Export as...' it only gives me the 'Export All' option. How do I exclude artboards or just pick one for export?


The goal is to save one of my artboards to a JPG banner.



Answer




Instead of "Export As...", select "File > Export > Artboards to Files":


enter image description here


This will give you the option to export the selected Artboard only.


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...