Wednesday, July 25, 2018

user behavior - Best position and labels for buttons on an order creation page


I have a "create order" interface which already includes several buttons. Please have a look at the screenshot below:


![enter image description here][1]


My Question:



  1. I need to add a new button ("Add New Item") which should be visible and accessible to the user at all times, even if they have scrolled down the page. Where should this button be?;

  2. I need to change the position of the "Cancel" link to make it clear that all the package details which are loading will be canceled. Can you suggest a better position and label for this?


So far I have considered adding these two buttons at the end in a 'static' position, so even if the user scrolls the window these buttons will still be accessible. Please screenshot the screen below.



![enter image description here][2]


{removed the images for Data Privacy Reason}




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...