Sunday, July 15, 2018

How do I create realistic looking gold in Photoshop?


How do you make a realistic looking Gold in Photoshop? I have tried using Layer Styles and using Gradient Overlay > Metallic Styles > Gold but at best that looks just okay and many time not the best. I have not found a tutorial that shows decent looking gold in PS. I know it can be done because I have seen it done yet I cannot replicate. Can someone help give me some guidance on the best way to create realistic looking gold effects in PS.


Note: I do not have a screenshot. I am looking for general instructions that are a little more than gradient overlay.



Answer



I dont know wether they are decent looking or not but they can be helpful, though they all are text effects you can apply these effects elsewhere.



I am looking for general instructions that are a little more than gradient overlay.



These effects only can be achieved with the help of gradients wherever I know.




Hope this will help a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...