Sunday, July 22, 2018

Which SVG features are supported by Illustrator?



I've noticed that certain SVG features such as @font-face w/ base-64 content and path fill styles do not seem to work with Illustrator. (SVG image not displaying CSS base-64 data URL encoded fonts in Illustrator)


Is there any documentation -- official or unofficial -- that explains which SVG features are supported by Adobe Illustrator? (both for exporting and importing)


In particular I'm working with SVG 1.1 and Illustrator CS5, but I'd be happy to see some info on any version. I've seen some "SVG enhancements" notes on Adobe's site, but nothing substantial.




NOTE: Moved to https://superuser.com/q/865236/282897




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...