Sunday, February 17, 2019

hierarchy - Best way of representing Hierarchical data in android



I am trying to find out the best way of representing hierarchical data in android. There are no tree view controls and expandable list views dont work since i can have many levels of hierarchy. I thought I could use the Pulse app view to show data but again that is customised for one level. How best both visually and implementation wise then can I represent hierarchy in android for n levels ?



Answer



There are a couple patterns you can use here; I would recommend looking at the following articles for ideas:



No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...