Monday, February 25, 2019

Overlay to make image look dusty with fragmented text


I might be utilising the wrong terms, for I was unable to find any relevant images on both Pinterest and Google Images.


I am looking for an illustration with transparent background and here and there spots to cover the content and make the picture beneath it look as if at an abandoned place. For the text, I might be able to find a font.


Here's the effect aspired: enter image description here



Any recommendations/conceptions how can I accomplish this? Appreciations in advance!


EDIT


So far I could only do this: enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...