Thursday, February 28, 2019

marketing - Discouraging link to Lulu or CreateSpace


I am finishing writing a non-fiction (religious) e-book.


It looks like for me that the most effective way to market my writings is to advertise it with AdWords and sell as e-book directly through PayPal (not through a reseller).



I can also make a printed book with Lulu or CreateSpace.


My question: Would adding a link to Lulu or CreateSpace discourage readers to buy my e-book, as they may think that a book on Lulu or CreateSpace is "nonprofessional".


Also e-book purchases would lead money directly to my PayPal account, while with Lulu or CreateSpace I need to wait for payments to accumulate before they send me money. This (printed book) would be a competitor sakes of the e-book.


So, should I sell only e-book or e-book and printed one with Lulu or CreateSpace also?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...