Thursday, February 28, 2019

interface design - Where to hire a graphics designer for mobile app?



My friend and I are making iOS apps and we have are not graphic designers. We have no idea how to do any of that stuff.


Where can we find a graphic designer and how much would he/she cost?



Answer



A cost of a designer is going to depend on that designers experience and work history. I would say on average a jr. designer is going to be in the range of $20-35 an hour, a designer is going to be $35-60 and an senior designer is going to be anywhere from $60-125. Those figures will change depending on your location. For example a sr. designer in NYC is going to charge more then a sr. designer in a smaller town. As to where to find them, you can look at portfolio sites such as BeHance or Dribble. On those sites you can look around for a style that you are interested in inquire about prices from the designer. I hope this helpful. Good luck with your app!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Supfort

    ReplyDelete

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...