Thursday, September 10, 2015

academic writing - How to choose an English proofreading and editing services for master thesis?


I am a master's student, and English is not my native language.


To review and edit my thesis in English, I need an online reliable English proofreading and editing service.



What do you suggest that I look for when choosing a source? Are there specific issues that a graduate student writer needs that a general fiction writer does not?



  • About the time, I have 10 to 15 days, and my topic is computer science, especially medical image processing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...