Thursday, September 10, 2015

Pantone Bridge Books- Uncoated vs Coated



As a graphic designer which Pantone flip book should I purchase? I'm in a unique Master's program that isn't going to be teaching any color or print process, for whatever reason, even though most of us are making career changes and come from very different art backgrounds. My Pantone experience was with fabric. I am posting here because I don't feel my questions have been thoroughly answered in class.


I understand the Bridge is the best, as it gives all options for process and screen color but what is the difference between coated and uncoated? Please advise on anything I should know that will help me get optimal prints or screen color.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...