Sunday, September 27, 2015

adobe photoshop - How can I create realistic business card mockups?


I'm trying to produce the effect in the below image:


http://postimg.org/image/3t1waszx5/


I'd preferably like to do this with Photoshop or Illustrator. How can this be accomplished?




Answer



The quick and easy solution is using a PSD mock-up template. There are a lot of options available on Pixeden, such as this free one: Psd Business Card Mock-Up Vol 1


I made this in Photoshop using that template:


Fake Business Card


Here is one that is available for purchase that is a little closer to the one you linked: Psd Business Card Mockup Vol7


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...