Tuesday, September 29, 2015

branding - When/how to stop brainstorming new ideas and move on when there is no clear frontrunner?


I'm currently working on naming a product, and I have a list of names. Some are okay, some aren't, but I know at some point I have to close the list, pick a couple that sound good, and present them to the team members as the available choices for the next round.


I've experienced this sort of thing with logo designs as well in particular, but this is an issue that can happen with pretty much anything we design.


Sometimes you create something and you know it's perfect, or great enough to present to the client and move on with. But how do you move on when that's not the case?





No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...