Friday, September 18, 2015

Photoshop to SVG path?


I'm working under the following constraints:



  1. I have Photoshop CS3 only

  2. I don't have a budget to buy anything


I need to get a Photoshop shape converted into an SVG path.


How can I export or save from Photoshop CS3, and convert the shapes within to SVG paths, for use like this:





Answer



This open-source script for Photoshop CS3 or later will convert the currently selected path to SVG code and display it in a dialog text field where you can either save it to a file or copy all or part of it to the clipboard:


Get SVG Code from Path


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...