Wednesday, September 30, 2015

typography - Fonts for technical reports



I'm building an MS Word template for my reports. I am not sure what to use for fonts. I see lots of reports from clients and others using Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, Times New Roman, Calibri, Cambrai, and Trebuchet MS. I personally like Trebuchet for tables and charts but do not fancy it for wording in a report.


What are your suggestions for fonts to be used in technical engineering reports? Add to that, what would you suggest the proper font-spacing, size, paragraph and line spacings for that font should be?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...