Friday, December 4, 2015

tools - Best Grammar checking software


What is best the grammar checking software to check the grammar errors in novels and screenplays?



Answer



I checked a few tools like Grammarly, spellcheckplus, writing dynamo and white smoke. I felt white smoke is the worst of all.


Grammarly, spellcheckplus and writing dynamo are all very similar in value, but I found Grammarly is better than both spellcheckplus and writing dynamo. Still Grammarly doesn't catch all the issues, it catches at least some of them.


Also I've found you should know at least some level of grammar to use any of these tools.


Anyway Grammarly is better than others. Check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...