Friday, December 25, 2015

table of contents - Indesign - TOC divided in multiple categories


This is something related to the question "Indesign - TOC with one chapter heading, multiple page headings".


I'd like Indesign to generate a TOC like this one:



News



  • item 1

  • item 2


Culture



  • item 4

  • item 5



The problem is that my pages are not in order, which means that in the document there might be a News page first, then a Culture one, then another News one. It would be amazing if Indesign could put them automatically under the right category, but I'm not sure if it's possible.


Do you have any advices? Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...