Monday, December 14, 2015

How to use San Francisco font on Windows?



I'm doing all graphic design in a startup company of some friends, and a major part of our product is developing an app that should run on everything after iPhone 4. So after some researching (I have basically zero UI design experience) I figured we should use the San Francisco font for the app.


If I understand correctly Apple allows using the font for development purposes. However the official source only has an iOS version, and I'm a Windows user, which means I can't use it.


I managed to get the font from other sources, installed it, but it doesn't appear in either PS or AI. I also installed it on a different PC with a different Adobe CS version but that didn't work either.


I'm considering using Helvetica Neue instead, but it would be great if we could use San Francisco.


What options do I have?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...