Saturday, December 12, 2015

accessibility - Senior Usability and Navigation



Does anyone have any current resources for senior usability? I'm specifically researching navigation: tabs and accordions. The Jacob Nielsen site has a report that's over a decade old. I'm looking for resources that are less than 3 years old.


Let me reiterate. The focus is on navigation: accordion and tabs. I see lots of great links for general senior usability but not specific to navigation.


07/26/2011 My company is having usability tests in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to shed more light on the accordion/tab question then.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...