Saturday, December 5, 2015

adobe illustrator - Connect a circle and a line together


I want to connect a path to a circle so that when I move the circle, the path will follow automatically. I can't just merge the shape together, since that wouldn't allow for the circle to have seperate properties (such as color) from the line.


Right now when I move the circle, I have to adjust the path myself which is annoying.


The example behavior that I want to achieve.


Is it possible to do that? I could be either on Adobe Illustrator or Affinity Designer.


PS. I have tried to search this before asking but I don't know the keywords so the search results didn't satisfy my need. I only found this but it's Inkscape.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...