Saturday, February 13, 2016

Constructing personas without user research


I'm in the position where I can not do proper user research for an upcoming project. I do have some information from the customer (their RFI and RFQ) but I don't feel that is really enough.


How would you go about creating personas and user profiles? Is there some way or process to make more educated guesses?



Answer



What might be constructive is to try to create personas from the information you do have.



This will highlight the assumptions you are making and the information you don't have.


You can then use this to go back to the customer with specific questions rather than having general "tell me what you want" conversations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...