Monday, February 8, 2016

Recommend a good font management software for Windows 7


I am looking for a good Font Mangement Software for Windows 7.


Can you guys please recommend a good professional one, something that has options like:



  • install/uninstall a font at the touch of a click

  • lets you preview the typeface when you select it

  • install all the fonts in one folder and uninstall them after you're done with them

  • something with as many options as possible but yet simple to use, user-friendly

  • possibly something that recommends similar typefaces (that's utopia already...but maybe..:)



Ideally would be a free software, but I have a feeling there isn't one, so if you don't know about a free one, recommend what you know as great professional software you have used and works great.


If you can, please include screen-shots in your answer or links to see as much as possible about the software. I don't want to install 10 and choose, I want to choose and install 1-3 and decide what is the one that works for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...