Sunday, February 28, 2016

Another pattern for Dynamic/Expanding forms?


Usually we just have a table rows with Delete row and Add new row button.


But what if there's just too many columns? Can't provide a mockup since I'm just thinking on top of my head.



A closest I can find on google image is this: expanding table


I am thinking of a table and a button that would open a modal with the form inside. Spacing issue is solved here because the inputs are vertical.


The problem tho is, after closing that modal, how should the inputted data look like in the table? Less column?


Currently not having this issue but who knows when I will be needing it. I just cant really think of a solution on how to solve this issue.


Must also say that wizard might not be applicable since it is a group of related data rather than "relationship" like




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...