Friday, February 12, 2016

resize - Scale drawings in Illustrator, maintain proportions of line weights and effects


My problem is that when I scale down my drawing, the line weights stay the same, blotting out the artwork. If I scale up, the line weights become too thin. I've noticed that parametric effects don't scale together with the drawing.


How do I scale drawings in Adobe Illustrator and still maintain the proportions of line weights, gradients, and effects such as offset path?



Answer



In the Preferences > General area, make sure Scale Strokes & Effects is selected.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...