Sunday, July 8, 2018

adobe illustrator - Export to SVG with blend mode or "Apply" it


I have an image with a gradient background and a transparent gray shadow on top of it set to multiply. When I export to SVG, it loses the blend mode and appears gray.


enter image description hereenter image description here


How can I have Illustrator either export as SVG with the correct blend mode, or "apply" the blend mode to the shadow so it becomes an opaque gradient with the same color as the result of the multiply?


Edit: Flatten Transparency is very close to what I want, but it cuts the shape out of the object below it. Is there any way to avoid this?





No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...