Tuesday, February 24, 2015

mobile - How can I represent multiple pins at the same location on a map?



I'm building a very small app that allows my users to post content to a map.


The home screen of the app contains a map with all of the posts (as seen below).


PROBLEMS


01 - if a user posts a post from the same area, two pins will be on top of each other so you won't be able to access one of them


02 - if a lot of content is posted it will be hard to click on each pin


03 - when you zoom all the way out, there will be too many pins


Can anyone recommend trying anything else please?


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...