Tuesday, February 17, 2015

vector - Why does Illustrator add white lines to my pattern when exporting?


I have an object in Illustrator with a chevron pattern that I created in Illustrator. When I export as a .png file or rasterize image file, it shows horizontal lines.


Anyone have a clue why it does this? I am at a complete loss. It's not the seams of the pattern.


Below is a .png file export of the image:


white lines



Answer



My solution was to save as a PDF, open it in photoshop and save it as the raster image. I believe it was poor anti-aliasing as @Scott suggested, which Photoshop handles much better. Art optimized did not improve the issue. It's not an idea solution by any means, but it does work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...