Thursday, October 1, 2015

How to create Anamorphic, Optical Illusion, 3D Large format print?


Sorry it's a broad question.. I have a project where I am making the inside of a trailer look like it's either the interior of an aeroplane, or its an aeroplane with no roof, so you have visible site of the wings and sky in all directions. I will include an image i found which give some idea of what I'm trying to achieve. enter image description here


(This isn't my image - copyright to Technicion IXION)



I would like my design to appear as realistic as possible. The trailer I'm wrapping does have curved walls..which suit the airplane idea but It makes things a little more confusing with the perspective... I hope I'm making sense here It's tricky to explain but as you can see in the image i found, the wings appear to be in the correct angle from the current view point. How then would you wrap a slightly curved wall if you were facing the wall so that when you stand back at the view point (like in photo) it appears 3d..




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...