Thursday, December 3, 2015

adobe photoshop - Changing hex color of a graphic


enter image description here


I have this graphic. I need to change the color of the graphic to hex color: 1485cc...is there a way to make this graphic match that particular hex color hue...without me having to have to re create the graphic.



Answer



Here is another approach with the result shown below:




  1. Add a Solid Color adjustment layer above the image, enter the HEX color you want in the field as shown

  2. Change the blend mode of this layer to "Color" and you are done.

  3. I am adding this step based on EricP's comment and my reply to him. If you change the blend mode to Hue, you will eliminate the Luminosity and Saturation components and work only with Hue. You can also adjust the tonality by adding a curves layer if necessary.


Below are screen captures and the final image to show the result.


enter image description here


enter image description here


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...