Tuesday, December 1, 2015

forms - Followup: Show Data Gradually or All at Once



This is a followup to my post a while ago which can be found here. I've made several suggested changes to my site and would like everybody to take a look here: http://bahcalculator.org/nano/.



I made the following improvements that the UX community suggested:



  • Search field selected on startup

  • Only showing information relative to the user

  • Switched to the fantastic UIKit, which seems easier to use


Please let me know what you think of this new design and if there is something else I can improve upon to ensure the user experience is as good as it can be!




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...