Monday, January 16, 2017

garch - garchOxFit in R


Could someone please help me with trying to get the Ox interface to work in R. I followed the steps outlined in this paper (http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1752095), but I get the following errors as output:


Ox Console version 6.21 (Windows/U) (C) J.A. Doornik, 1994-2011 This version may be used for academic research and teaching only


C:\Ox\lib\GarchOxModelling.ox (28): 'fopen' undeclared identifier



C:\Ox\lib\GarchOxModelling.ox (29): 'fscan' undeclared identifier


C:\Ox\lib\GarchOxModelling.ox (39): 'fclose' undeclared identifier


C:\Ox\lib\GarchOxModelling.ox (227): 'fprint' undeclared identifier


Error in file(file, "r") : cannot open the connection


In addition: Warning messages:


1: running command 'C:\Ox\bin\oxl.exe C:\Ox\lib\GarchOxModelling.ox' had status 1


2: In file(file, "r") : cannot open file 'OxResiduals.csv': No such file or directory


How would I go about solving the undeclared identifier problem? And then the following 2 additional warnings messages 1. and 2. ?


I am really out of my depth here but really need to use FIGARCH & possibly FIEGARCH in R. Thanks for any help provided.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...