Wednesday, January 11, 2017

animation - Animate Drawing of SVG Text


I've had some background mostly in pixel-based graphics and web design. However, I've never came across SVGs. A Google search for this problem convinced me that the answer might be to use SVG for the first time!


What I'm trying to do is to create an animation from the drawing of text. So far, I found this and it looks pretty good, but the animated path is just a line, not text.


Is it even possible to create svg paths for text?


Can svg text be animated?



Are there any other ideas or approaches to this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...