Saturday, January 14, 2017

adobe illustrator - Exporting from SVG to PNG with AI


When exporting an SVG icon to PNG, I am attempting to retain the quality of the image while not loosing the size (16px x 16px). I have made the attempt numerous times but have yet to produce a icon image that retains a good quality. Each attempt produces a very blurry image at a screen resolution of 72 ppi. When I increase the resolution to 300 ppi, the image is clear but the dimensions of the icon are now 67px x 67px. Is there anyway to lock the dimensions while applying a higher screen resolution. I have attempted this through the normal export as well as tried to set the values within the artboard as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...