Sunday, January 29, 2017

How to create a background like Dribbble.com?


I'm curious about the background of http://dribbble.com/ . I've seen something similar on a couple of other sites too.


What's it called?


How can I create something like with a different color?


Thanks for any pointers. I'm a non-designer trying to learn some design.



Answer



enter image description here


Both header and body part having gradient and inner shadow with some amount of noise. Play with sliders and you'll get the same result. I tried a bit just to show you; change values according to your needs...


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...