Friday, January 13, 2017

adobe indesign - Using cropmarks


My InDesign document is 195 mm x 280 mm, has a 4mm bleed, 0mm slug and 10mm margin. My client specified:




Size: 195 x 280 + 4 mm bleed. Cropmarks should be used.



What does that mean? Should I draw lines where the bleed edges are?



Answer



Crop marks are automatically created during pdf export. You just gotta make sure you enable it in the export settings.


Exporting can be found in: File > Export or Ctrl+E ( Cmd+E in mac )




When you are exporting a pdf, you gotta go to Marks and bleeds and select Crop marks.


You may also need to select Use document bleed settings.



enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...