Thursday, September 13, 2018

adobe photoshop - How to make this drawer higher?


I trivially tried to stretch the image vertically, it worked a little but since I need to make the drawer x2.5 times high it becomes conical while the little knob becomes oval. I also need to remove the knob shadow but this would be a totally different topic.


enter image description here


edit: I created a new question for phase 2 of my work, if you can help with it, you can find it here: How to add a tag with right perspective on this drawer? thank you!



Answer




enter image description here


I found, how to make it deep enough inside. Simply cut the bottom off and insert it as a new layer. Then make two copies of the frame and pile them. Goto Edit > Transform > Distort to stretch the copies to good perspective. Drag the darkest part of the bottom to be used as the visible portion.


A fast clonig hides the seams:


enter image description here


I see that the outside still needs some tweaking, but I also see, that it's well presented in other answers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...