Tuesday, September 25, 2018

website design - What are some common mistakes that a designer can make when designing for web, and how can they be avoided?


What are some common mistakes to avoid while designing? I know color, text and images play a major part in designing, but there are so many other things that we need to take care of! I don't know those other things but I know there are so many...


Many times we get the end result with mistakes (minor-major-visible-hidden)...


So my question is :



  • What are some of the common mistakes that we make? (you are also included honey) (it's not like nobody makes mistakes, everyone does)

  • How can I/we avoid these mistakes?





No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...